Find Hotels in Tappahannock, VA
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
Reviewed on Nov 16, 2020
Reviewed on Dec 23, 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Jan 4, 2021
Reviewed on Nov 29, 2020
Reviewed on Sep 17, 2019
Reviewed on Nov 16, 2020
Reviewed on Dec 30, 2020
Reviewed on Nov 30, 2020
Reviewed on Jul 8, 2020
Budget-minded travelers will find good deals in Tappahannock, and many visitors are sure to appreciate the shopping and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's wineries and festivals. A top sight in the area is George Washington Birthplace National Monument.
- There are 5 hotels and other accommodations in Tappahannock
- The closest major airport is in Richmond, VA (RIC-Richmond Intl.), 38.9 mi (62.6 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Tappahannock
A favorite place to visit in the city is Caret Cellars. Additionally, you'll find George Washington Birthplace National Monument in the area.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 5 hotels and other lodging options available to pick from in Tappahannock. Here you'll find highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Tappahannock - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
- Super 8 by Wyndham Tappahannock VA - Our customers like the breakfast and overall value at this hotel. This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking.
- Days Inn by Wyndham Tappahannock - With a stay at this 2.5-star motel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its helpful staff and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Tappahannock
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 69°F during the day and 25°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 91°F, while the average at night is 39°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 92°F with nighttime averages of 52°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 79°F and nighttime averages of 26°F
- About 42.76 inches of rain falls on Tappahannock each year
- Usually July and June are the hottest months with an average of 90°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 27°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place to stay in Tappahannock?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Tappahannock, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Tappahannock?
What's the best budget-friendly accommodation in Tappahannock?
What's the best place to stay when traveling with kids to Tappahannock?
What's the best place to stay for a couple visiting Tappahannock?
What's the best pet-friendly hotel in Tappahannock?
What's the best place for a beach vacation in Tappahannock?
What's the best place to stay in Tappahannock to absorb the local history?
What are some accommodations with pools in Tappahannock?
Recent reviews of Tappahannock hotels
More trip options
- Tappahannock Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Tappahannock Airports
- Hotels near Popular Tappahannock Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Tappahannock
- More Hotel Options in Tappahannock
- More Popular Hotels in Virginia
- Other Hotels near Tappahannock, Virginia
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends