Visitors to Tarakli are sure to find plenty to explore and enjoy. There are 81 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Izmit (KCO-Cengız Topel), 30.9 mi (49.7 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Tarakli
As you plan your trip to Tarakli, you might not find the perfect accommodation in the heart of city, but you can select from 81 hotels and other lodging options within the larger area. Here are places to stay in the region:
- Taraklı Termal is located 2.1 mi (3.4 km) from the heart of Tarakli. With a stay at this hotel in Tarakli, guests can enjoy access to 6 indoor pools and a restaurant, along with an in-room kitchenette.
- Ramada Sakarya is 24.4 mi (39.2 km) from central Tarakli. This 4-star hotel in Adapazari features 2 indoor pools, a full-service spa, and free breakfast. Our customers like its dining options and breakfast.
- NG Sapanca Wellness & Convention is 24 mi (38.7 km) from the center of Tarakli. Guests who stay at this 5-star hotel in Sapanca can enjoy access to 3 indoor pools and 5 outdoor pools, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Tarakli
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 65°F and the nighttime average to be 42°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 89°F during the day and 50°F at night
- July through September averages 89°F during the day and 62°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 79°F during the day and 46°F at night
- Tarakli gets about 29.02 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 89°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 44°F