Visitors to Sapanca are sure to enjoy the spas and lakeside setting. Tourists can also enjoy the city's parks and monuments.
- There are 93 hotels and other accommodations in Sapanca
- The closest major airport is in Izmit (KCO-Cengız Topel), 9 mi (14.5 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Istanbul (SAW-Sabiha Gokcen Intl.), 51.4 mi (82.7 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Sapanca
Cultural venues in the city include Serdivan Planetarium, Sakarya Museum, and Earthquake Cultural Museum. Notable city landmarks like Yeni Mosque and Sangarius Bridge might be worth a visit. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the lakeside and such places to visit as Sapanca Lake Park and SF Abasiyanik Park.
In Sapanca, you'll find 93 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have a variety of choices for your holiday retreat. Here you'll find top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Cayir Cimen Tatil Evleri - Amenities at this villa include an outdoor pool and free WiFi. Expedia travelers love its quiet location.
- Best Western Premier Sakarya - Our customers like the breakfast and helpful staff at this hotel. Amenities at this hotel include a restaurant and free WiFi.
- NG Sapanca Wellness & Convention - With a stay at this 5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to 3 indoor pools and 5 outdoor pools, along with free WiFi.
Getting Around Sapanca
To venture out into the surrounding area, hop aboard a train at Sapanca Station or Adapazari Station. Sapanca might not have many public transit options to choose from so consider renting a car to explore more.
Dressing for Sapanca
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 65°F during the day and 42°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 89°F, while the average at night is 50°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 89°F with nighttime averages of 62°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 79°F and nighttime averages of 46°F
- About 29.02 inches of rain falls on Sapanca each year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 89°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 44°F