Tasmania Zoo is a splendid location for any friend of our fellow creatures.
it is situated 100 miles from the state capital, Hobart. It's a little further to travel, but worth every minute!
If you think you'd like to be near the main attraction, there are about 6 hotels to choose from. The Quamby Estate and Aspect Tamar Valley Resort are some possible options.
Occasionally it's a nice idea to really treat yourself. So if you're keen to find a place to stay that's a step up in comfort and class, you ought to check out the Red Feather Inn, which is only 7 miles away.
Other Places to Visit near Tasmania Zoo
While you are here, you'll come to realize there is so much more than just Tasmania Zoo to check out:
- No matter if you are an expert on the making of wine or you just love to have a few drinks with friends, Velo Winery is a great place to enjoy a variety of local wines.
- There is nothing quite like being surrounded by the wonders of nature. Take a trip to Tamar Island Wetlands Centre and spend a few hours in this fascinating ecosytem.
- If you are an expert on wines or simply like to have a few drinks with friends, Elmslie Winery is a great place for you.
- If you enjoy the architecture of historic residences, you ought to walk through Entally Estate. You'll be impressed with the workmanship of this old home.
- Tasmanian Copper & Metal Art Gallery boasts everything art art buff needs, so make sure you stop by when passing through the area.