Visitors to Hagley are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's mountain views and spas.
- There are 158 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Launceston, TAS (LST), 15.5 mi (25 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Devonport, TAS (DPO), 34.7 mi (55.9 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Hagley
Places to visit in the larger region include Westbury Maze, Pearns Steam World, and Westbury Sports Centre. Additionally, you'll find Westbury Common Recreation Area and Tasmania Zoo in the area.
Below is a top place to stay based on our user reviews:
- Quamby Estate - This 4.5-star guesthouse features a golf course, a restaurant, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and room size.
Getting Around Hagley
If you want to venture outside of the area, hop on a train at Hagley Station. Hagley may not have many public transit choices so consider renting a car to explore more.
Dressing for Hagley
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 74°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 46°F
- From April to June, the average is 66°F during the day and 37°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 59°F during the day and 36°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 72°F as the daytime average and 41°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Hagley is 27.09 inches
- February and January are usually the hottest months averaging 73°F, while July and June are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 37°F