Visitors to Grindelwald are sure to enjoy the golf courses and spas. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its local tours.
- There are 5 hotels and other accommodations in Grindelwald
- The closest major airport is in Launceston, TAS (LST), 16.8 mi (27 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Grindelwald
Places to visit in the larger region include Velo Winery, Tamar Island Wetlands Centre, and Stoney Rise Vineyard. In the area, you'll also find Tasmania Zoo and Marion's Vineyard.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 5 hotels and other lodging accommodations to pick from in Grindelwald. Here are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Armalong Winery Chalets - This 3.5-star apartment features a winery, free parking, and a terrace. Expedia travelers love its quiet location and helpful staff.
- Tamar River Apartments - Our customers love the high-quality beds and location at this apartment. This 4-star apartment features free WiFi, free parking, and a terrace.
- Aspect Tamar Valley Resort - With a stay at this 4-star motel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a golf course, along with in-room LED TVs. Expedia customers like its overall value and convenient parking.
Dressing for Grindelwald
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 74°F and the nighttime average to be 46°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 66°F during the day and 37°F at night
- July through September averages 59°F during the day and 36°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 72°F during the day and 41°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Grindelwald is 27.09 inches
- Hottest months are usually January and February with an average temperature of 73°F, while the coldest months are July and June with an average of 37°F