Find Hotels in Tavaux
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
Reviewed on Aug 9, 2018
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Aug 16, 2016
Those traveling to Tavaux are sure to enjoy the sights to see and things to do. There are 50 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Dole (DLE-Franche-Comte Regional), 1.1 mi (1.7 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Tavaux
Places to visit in the larger region include Collegiale of Notre-Dame, Musee Pasteur, and Living Museum of Bresse Bourguignonne. In the area, you'll also find Chateau de Varennes and Church of Navilly.
As you plan your vacation to Tavaux, the perfect accommodation may not be centrally located but there are 19 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Hôtel ibis Dole Sud Choisey is 3.2 mi (5.2 km) from the city's heart. This 3-star hotel in Choisey features a restaurant, free WiFi, and free parking. Our customers like its dining options.
- Ibis budget Dole is located within 2.9 mi (4.6 km) of the city center. Located in Choisey, this 2-star hotel room features free WiFi and a flat-screen TV.
Dressing for Tavaux
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 63°F and the nighttime average to be 34°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 85°F during the day and 42°F at night
- July through September averages 88°F during the day and 53°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 73°F during the day and 37°F at night
- Tavaux gets about 1.06 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 85°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 36°F