Visitors can enjoy all that Dole has to offer including the museums, monuments, and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its shopping.
- There are 13 hotels and other accommodations in Dole
- The closest major airport is in Dole (DLE-Franche-Comte Regional), 4.7 mi (7.6 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Dole
A couple of favorite places to visit are Collegiale of Notre-Dame and Musee Pasteur. You'll also find Camille Baudry Bridge and Lamarche-sur-Saone City Hall in the area.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 13 hotels and other lodging options available to select from in Dole. These are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Citotel De la Cloche - This 3-star hotel features free WiFi, a fitness center, and a bar. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its location.
- Campanile Dole - Our customers like the overall value and clean, quiet rooms at this hotel. This 3-star hotel features a restaurant, free WiFi, and free parking.
- INTER-HOTEL Dole Éric Hôtel - Amenities at this hotel include free parking and free WiFi.
Getting Around Dole
To venture out into the surrounding area, hop aboard a train at Dole Station. Dole might not have very many public transit options to choose from so consider renting a car to explore more.
Dressing for Dole
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 63°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 34°F
- From April to June, the average is 85°F during the day and 42°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 88°F during the day and 53°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 73°F as the daytime average and 37°F as the nighttime average
- Dole gets about 1.06 inches of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 85°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 36°F