Find Hotels in Tavera
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
Reviewed on Oct 12, 2019
Reviewed on Jun 17, 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Sep 19, 2019
Reviewed on Aug 10, 2020
Travelers to Tavera will find plenty to explore and enjoy. A top sight in the area is Foret d'Aitone.
- There are 2 hotels and other accommodations in Tavera
- The closest major airport is in Ajaccio (AJA-Napoleon Bonaparte), 15.4 mi (24.8 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Calvi (CLY-Sainte Catherine), 33.6 mi (54 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Tavera
Foret d'Aitone is a notable place to visit in the region. In the area, you'll also find Ortala Waterfall and Ortala Waterfall Trailhead.
As you plan your vacation to Tavera, the best accommodation may not be centrally located but there are 17 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Here are places to stay in the region:
- Ideal to Discover the Corsican Tribe! is located 0.1 mi (0.1 km) from the heart of Tavera. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Albitreccia can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and beach locale.
- Stor Familie Hjem til Autentiske Ferie! is 1 mi (1.7 km) from the center of Tavera. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Ajaccio can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its pool and room size.
- Radisson Blu Resort & Spa Ajaccio Bay is 18.5 mi (29.7 km) from central Tavera. This 4-star hotel in Ajaccio features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and pool.
Dressing for Tavera
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 61°F and the nighttime average to be 40°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 79°F during the day and 43°F at night
- July through September averages 84°F during the day and 57°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 76°F during the day and 41°F at night
- Tavera gets about 0.94 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 82°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 40°F