Find Hotels in Taytay
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on Jul 15, 2019
Visitors are sure to enjoy all Taytay has to offer including its snorkeling. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its coral reefs. In Taytay, there are 7 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Taytay
The city's natural beauty is on display at Apulit Beach, NoaNoa Beach, and Cagdanao Island. Snorkeling is just one of the top activities, while Taytay Port and Apulit Port are sights to visit. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Fort Isabel and Sta. Monica Parish.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 7 hotels and other lodging accommodations to choose from in Taytay. These are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Apulit Island Resort - With a stay at this 4-star resort, guests can enjoy access to a private beach and free breakfast, along with a private balcony. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its beach locale and helpful staff.
- Flower Island Resort - Our customers like the helpful staff at this hotel. This 3-star hotel features a marina, a private beach, and free breakfast.
Dressing for Taytay
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 92°F and the nighttime average to be 69°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 93°F during the day and 72°F at night
- July through September averages 89°F during the day and 75°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 88°F during the day and 69°F at night
- About 2.91 inches of rain falls on Taytay each year
- Hottest months are usually May and April with an average temperature of 93°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 69°F