Travelers to Temirtaū will find plenty to explore and enjoy. There are 4 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Karaganda (KGF-Karaganda Intl.), 31.3 mi (50.4 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Temirtaū
As you plan your vacation to Temirtaū, you might not find the perfect accommodation in the city center, but below are lodging choices in the area.
- Hotel Senator is 17.8 mi (28.6 km) from the center of Temirtaū. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Karagandy can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- Apart Hotel 92/2 is 18.6 mi (29.9 km) from central Temirtaū. This hotel in Karagandy features a restaurant, free parking, and a nightclub.
- Metelica is located 18.4 mi (29.6 km) from the heart of Temirtaū. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star inn in Karagandy can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Temirtaū
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 40°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 0°F
- From April to June, the average is 81°F during the day and 23°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 82°F during the day and 38°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 56°F as the daytime average and 6°F as the nighttime average
- About 14.53 inches of rain falls on Temirtaū each year
- July and June are usually the hottest months averaging 79°F, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 3°F