Visiting Tempio Pausania
Visitors to Tempio Pausania are sure to enjoy the mountain views. Tourists can also enjoy the city's monuments and wineries.
- There are 13 hotels and other accommodations in Tempio Pausania
- The closest major airport is in Olbia (OLB-Costa Smeralda), 20 mi (32.2 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Figari (FSC-Figari - Sud Corse), 38 mi (61.1 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Tempio Pausania
The city's cultural venues include Nuraghe Majori and Carmine Theatre. The city is notable for landmarks like Church of Purgatorio, Cathedral of San Pietro, and Convent of Degli Scolopi. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the mountain views and these places to visit: Memorial Park, Rinaggiu Springs, and Mount Limbara.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 13 hotels and other lodging accommodations to select from in Tempio Pausania. Here you'll find top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- L'Agnata di De André - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff.
- Pausania Inn - Our customers like the helpful staff and comfortable rooms at this hotel. With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- Gh Borgo Saraceno Hotel & Residence - This 4-star hotel features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and an indoor pool.
Popular places to visit in the area include Bear's Rock, 21 mi/33.8 km from the heart of the city, and Maddalena Archipelago National Park, which is 24 mi/38.6 km away.
Getting Around Tempio Pausania
If you want to explore the larger area, ride aboard one of the trains from Tempio Pausania Station. Tempio Pausania might not have many public transit options to choose from so consider a car rental to maximize your time.
Dressing for Tempio Pausania
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 63°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 50°F
- From April to June, the average is 82°F during the day and 54°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 85°F during the day and 67°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 76°F as the daytime average and 53°F as the nighttime average
- About 0.87 inches of rain falls on Tempio Pausania each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 83°F, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 51°F