Visitors to Thatcher are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's temples and spas. You'll find 9 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Safford.
Sightseeing and Staying in Thatcher
Favorite places to visit in the city include Thatcher Splash Park, Eastern Arizona College, and Graham County Historical Society Museum. In the area, you'll also find Discovery Park Campus and Graham County Fairgrounds.
Below is a top rated place to stay based on Expedia user reviews:
- Springhill Suites by Marriott Thatcher - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with an in-room kitchenette. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Thatcher
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 76°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 33°F
- From April to June, the average is 102°F during the day and 44°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 102°F during the day and 60°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 88°F as the daytime average and 32°F as the nighttime average
- Thatcher gets about 10.55 inches of rain per year
- June and July are usually the hottest months averaging 99°F, while December and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 34°F