Budget-minded travelers will find good deals in Thermi, and visitors give high marks for the top-notch restaurants. Relaxing and tucked away, this city attracts tourists with its shopping and bars. Thessaloniki Concert Hall, Museum of Byzantine Culture, and Archaeological Museum are some of the top sights around the area.
- There are 9 hotels and other accommodations in Thermi
- The closest major airport is in Thessaloniki (SKG-Macedonia), 5.7 mi (9.1 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Thermi
The city is well liked for its places to shop, and Mediterranean Cosmos is a favorite for retail therapy. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Monastery of St. John Theologian and Waterland.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 9 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Thermi. Here are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Hyatt Regency Thessaloniki - This 5-star hotel features 2 outdoor pools, a full-service spa, and a casino. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
- Royal Hotel - Our customers like the dining options and overall value at this hotel. This 4-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool.
- Heaven Hotel - This 3-star hotel features an outdoor pool, free WiFi, and free parking.
Popular places to see in the area include Thessaloniki Concert Hall, located 9.8 mi (15.8 km) from the city center, and Museum of Byzantine Culture, which is 10.9 mi (17.6 km) away.
Dressing for Thermi
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 62°F during the day and 34°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 87°F, while the average at night is 44°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 89°F with nighttime averages of 56°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 76°F and nighttime averages of 36°F
- Average annual rainfall for Thermi is 18.50 inches
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 87°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 36°F