Visiting Thu Dau Mot
Those traveling to Thu Dau Mot are sure to enjoy the sights to see and things to do. This city also attracts tourists with its welcoming locals.
- You'll find 1448 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Ho Chi Minh City
- The closest major airport is in Ho Chi Minh City (SGN-Tan Son Nhat Intl.), 14.4 mi (23.1 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Thu Dau Mot
A couple of favorite places to visit are Dai Nam Van Hien and Lac Canh Dai Nam Van Hien Theme Park. In the area, you'll also find Dai Nam Open Zoo and Royal Island Golf.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 12 hotels and other lodging options to pick from in Thu Dau Mot. Here are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Becamex Hotel - With a stay at this 3.5-star aparthotel, guests can enjoy access to 2 restaurants and free breakfast, along with an in-room kitchen. Expedia travelers love its family-friendly amenities and comfortable rooms.
- The Mira Hotel - Our customers like the helpful staff and clean rooms at this hotel. With a stay at this 5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a casino and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Thu Dau Mot
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 94°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 70°F
- From April to June, the average is 95°F during the day and 75°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 89°F during the day and 74°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 88°F as the daytime average and 71°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Thu Dau Mot is 0 inches
- April and March are usually the hottest months averaging 94°F, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 71°F