See yourself sauntering around the city center of your future day, gazing up at the buildings or the exquisite nature wherever you look. Still, Tikal is one thing you're especially looking forward to. Right now is the time to get there.
Where Can I Stay Close to Tikal?
Hotels near Tikal
Still fighting valiantly against the slow grind of time, Tikal is now quite a favored tourist attraction.
If you've not heard of San Jose Peten, where it is located, you've probably come across the national capital, Guatemala City, from which it is 190 miles.
Time is money, and that's why lots of travelers stay near the action. You'll find 4 to choose from. The Hotel Jaguar Inn Tikal and Hostal Jungle Lodge Tikal are some strong candidates, and are only 2 miles from Tikal.
If you're hoping to find somewhere lower-priced to rest after a long day, there is a place for you. There are some budget accommodation options situated nearby. Two popular options are the Jungle Lodge Hotel, 0.8 miles away, and the Hotel Tikal Inn, found just 0.9 miles away.
Just 0.2 miles from Tikal, sightseers can see Comedor Imperio Maya (Parque Nacional Tikal). Sit down for a scrumptious meal and plan your next stop.
Expedia's registry of Flores rooms delivers everything you require, so you can be sure to get venues near Tikal you'll appreciate. Start searching: Flores saw quite a few tourists in the recent year. Once reservation time is here, you can rest assured: many new admirers endorsed their Flores hotel. We've got all the insider information you're looking for.
- Seeking room comfort as well as cleanliness? You're on the best website.
- Rooms in Flores accommodation are fresh, tidy, and eager to invite you in.
- As you might expect near such a stunning feature, the fronk desk service at hotels near Tikal is awesome.
It's understandable why Flores vacations saw more visitors in 2016 than the year prior to that. Your favorite spot awaits thanks to Expedia's excellent list of hotels near Tikal.
With Tikal accomplished, you'll still have plenty to see and do in Flores.
- Make a date for a tasty snack of the local ingredients and happen upon an endearing store to browse for mementos.
- Use a day to plan one or more of the pastimes, and you'll soon also realize Flores is an ace when it comes to welcoming its newcomers.
- Flores is now starting to find its place after having been only for those in the know.
You'll never regret paying a visit to Flores, particularly when you have one of the phenomenal deals on hotel rooms near Tikal from Expedia. Wave goodbye to the same old views and meet more than a few all-new landscapes!