Travelers give high marks for the ski areas in Landeck, which is also known for its spas. Tourists can also enjoy the city's theme park and mountain views. Top sights in the city include Serfaus-Fiss-Ladis and Vinschgau Valley.
- There are 290 hotels and other accommodations in Landeck
- The closest major airport is in Innsbruck (INN-Kranebitten), 37.9 mi (60.9 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Landeck
Cultural venues in the city include Museum St. Anton, Landeck Castle, and Alpinarium Galtuer. Attractions like Bikepark Serfaus-Fiss-Ladis, Summer Funpark Fiss, and Mini Fundus are fun for kids of all ages. The city is notable for landmarks like Galzig Cable Car, Silvretta Cable Car, and Schrofenstein Castle Ruins.
In Landeck, you'll find 290 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have plenty of choices for your holiday getaway. These are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Skihotel Galzig - This 4-star hotel features ski slopes, free WiFi, and a sauna. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and convenient parking.
- Posthotel Strengen am Arlberg - Our customers like the breakfast and clean rooms at this hotel. This 3.5-star hotel features a full-service spa, free breakfast, and a restaurant.
- Schwarzer Adler - This 4-star hotel features a full-service spa, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool. Expedia customers like its dining options.
Other top sights in Landeck include Serfaus-Fiss-Ladis and Vinschgau Valley. In the surrounding area, popular places to see include Oberstdorf Ski Resort, located 22.8 mi (36.6 km) from the heart of the city, and Tannheimer Tal, which is 25.7 mi (41.3 km) away.
Getting Around Landeck
If you'd like to explore more of the area, hop aboard a train from Landeck-Zams Station, Schoenwies Station, or St. Anton am Arlberg Station. Landeck might not have many public transit options to choose from so consider a car rental to maximize your time.
Dressing for Landeck
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 56°F during the day and 20°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 75°F, while the average at night is 35°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 77°F with nighttime averages of 45°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 63°F and nighttime averages of 22°F
- About 33.82 inches of rain falls on Landeck each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 75°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 23°F