Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
About this area
Mariners Court is located in Tokyo's Chuo neighborhood. Toyosu Market and LaLaport Toyosu Mall are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's popular attractions can visit KidZania Tokyo and Tokyo Tower. Check out an event or a game at Ariake Coliseum, and consider making time for LEGOLAND Discovery Center Tokyo, a top attraction not to be missed.Visit our Tokyo travel guide
- Toyosu Market - 16 min walk
- KidZania Tokyo - 6 min drive
- LaLaport Toyosu Mall - 7 min drive
- Tokyo Big Sight - 9 min drive
- Zepp Tokyo - 13 min drive
- Etchujima Station - 3 min drive
- Kachidoki Station - 14 min walk
- Haneda Airport (HND) - 21 min drive
- Shimotakaido Asahizushi - 8 min walk
- OTTIMO kitchen - 8 min walk
- EXCELSIOR CAFFE - 8 min walk
- Toraji - 9 min walk
- Starbucks - 10 min walk
About this property
Parking and transportation
- Self parking (surcharge)
Food and drink
- Room service available
Children and extra beds
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. Guests are not required to pay the city tax when travel stay dates are between July 1, 2020 - September 30, 2021. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A pet fee will be charged
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.