Visitors can enjoy all that Topolobampo has to offer including its beaches. There are 22 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Los Mochis, Sinaloa (LMM-Federal del Valle del Fuerte Intl.), 5.5 mi (8.9 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Topolobampo
The picturesque setting of Bat Cave and Maviri Beach exemplify the city's natural beauty. You'll also find Paseo Los Mochis Shopping Center and Sinaloa Park in the area.
Here's a top rated place to stay based on our user reviews:
- Hotel Marina Topolobampo - This 3-star hotel features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its convenient parking.
Dressing for Topolobampo
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 89°F and the nighttime average to be 51°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 95°F during the day and 57°F at night
- July through September averages 94°F during the day and 73°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 92°F during the day and 53°F at night
- Topolobampo gets about 0.94 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually June and May with an average temperature of 94°F, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 52°F