Consider yourself on your perfect day off: you perhaps think you'll be rambling around the avenues, taking note of the monuments or the beautiful landscapes wherever you look. Still, there's one feature you are especially anticipating: Torquay Golf Club. For years, it has been on your to-do list, and the time has finally arrived to get yourself there.
Best Places to Stay at Torquay Golf Club
Hotels near Torquay Golf Club
Make time for a fun day on the greens at Torquay Golf Club.
You'll be pleased to discover that it is situated in Jan Juc, 50 miles from the state's capital, Melbourne.
There are at least 11 accommodation options within 0.1 miles of Torquay Golf Club. You should also consider staying 13 miles away, in nearby South Geelong. This popular destination is a practical choice and offers visitors at least 20 hotels. The Comfort Inn Eastern Sands, Novotel Geelong and Rose Garden Motel are worth considering.
Looking for lodgings which won't overshoot your budget? Luckily, there is a generous selection of budget hotels in the area. 0.4 miles away, is the Torquay Foreshore Caravan Park, but if that's not right for you, then you might like to check out the RACV Torquay Resort, which is 0.1 miles away.
You can make your stay even more special by making a reservation at one of the close-by upmarket accommodation options. The Bell Street Apartments Torquay is merely 0.6 miles away, while the Torquay Hotel Motel can be reached in 0.5 miles. Both of these places are impressive and packed with creature comforts.
If the robust coffee at Third Wave Kiosk Torquay doesn't prepare you for a morning at Torquay Golf Club, the appetizing treats will. This well-known place is just a short stroll away. When hunger strikes, dig into a meal at Torquay Thai. This establishment is also within walking distance. Kick your heels up with a round of beers from Jan Juc Surf Life Saving Club.
Make certain you put aside some time in your busy schedule to go experience some of the other things that are available in the region of Torquay Golf Club:
- If you and your travel companions are eager to fit in with the local residents, make time to go mountain biking, a favorite pastime in the region.
- To kill some more time, try cycling.
Our places to stay in Surf Coast furnish everything you need, so you'll certainly have venues near Torquay Golf Club you'll love. Get searching Surf Coast welcomed more than a few guests in the past year. Need help making a decision? You're a few clicks away from the inside info you need. You can rest easy once it comes time to book, too: countless sightseers would recommend their Surf Coast hotel to a friend or colleague.
- From large families with children to individuals, we've got soothing spaces for everyone.
- Fitting for such a stunning landmark, the staff at lodging close to Torquay Golf Club go beyond the expected.
- You'll find Surf Coast accommodation will always be waiting to welcome you with clean and fresh rooms.
As you can see, it's clear why getaways in Surf Coast got greater numbers of visitors in 2016 than the year prior to that. With our diverse roster of hotels near Torquay Golf Club, you can stay right next door.
Exciting Surf Coast
There are still more activities to see and do in Surf Coast once Torquay Golf Club is crossed off your agenda.
- Surf Coast hasn't been really prominent in the guide books, but it is starting to gain in status.
- Head out on the town to top off your exploration right; next day, get enlightened about the territory's background.
- Prepare to realize Surf Coast also knows a thing or two about special treatment after some time spent on its ample excursions.
Planning a vacation to Surf Coast is always a good strategy, particularly when you have awesome deals on hotel rooms near Torquay Golf Club from Expedia. Bid adieu to the landmarks you're used to and meet some all-new landscapes!