When you imagine your next day off, you probably see yourself wandering through downtown, taking note of the architecture or the marvellous nature all around you. Still, Toulon Beach is one feature you're looking forward to most of all. The moment has finally come to get there.
What Are Some Places to Stay at Toulon Beach?
Hotels near Toulon Beach
If Toulon Beach is near the top of your to-do list, you'll probably want to know some more about it?
It is situated in Toulon, about 30 miles away from Marseille. If you're keen to get off the beaten track a little, this might be the destination for you.
If you'd like to stay somewhere near Toulon Beach, you're in luck. You can find 12 places to rest your head within 2 miles. Look into the Best Western Plus La Corniche, the Holiday Inn Toulon City Centre and the Grand Hôtel Dauphiné. They are a quick 0.4 miles, 2 miles and 1 mile away, respectively.
If you are hoping to find somewhere reasonably priced to rest your head after a long day, there are some options for you. There are some great budget accommodation options located nearby. The options are the Hotel Amirauté, 1 mile away, and the Le Jaurès, positioned just 1 mile away.
This area also boasts a choice of impressive upmarket accommodation options. You'll certainly find a hint of class at hotels like the Les Voiles Hôtel and the ibis Styles Toulon Centre Congrès, only 0.4 miles and 0.9 miles away, respectively.
You'll quickly see there's a variety of shops and local eateries, such as Aux Mille Aromes (24 Rue Lamalgue, Toulon), in the area surrounding Toulon Beach. When the sun fades, head to Soga (45 Boulevard Bazeilles, Toulon). It's merely 0.4 miles away.
Before you hit the road, take a look at what the rest of this area has to offer:
- Day trippers may be inspired to embark on a voyage and navigate their way towards the horizon after a visit to Port of Toulon.
- Tour Royale had a strategic location and role that played a hand in shaping the region as we know it today. Explore the story behind the building and why it's considered a place of historical significance.
- Browse the goods on sale and have a chat with some of the friendly locals at one of the region's most colorful markets, Cours Lafayette.
- Toulon Marina is an ideal venue to go on a slow-paced amble while enjoying the boats floating on the water.
- Enjoy the surroundings at Place Puget, a historic space that is popular with tourists and locals alike.
Our Toulon - Hyeres hotels have all that you want, so you'll surely get accommodation near Toulon Beach you'll fall in love with. It's time to start searching lots of arrivals stop here from everywhere on the planet. Need help deciding? All the recommendations you need we have just a few clicks away. When it comes time to make your booking, you'll roam with certainty: all sorts of new admirers would endorse their Toulon - Hyeres hotel to a colleague.
- From big reunions to newlyweds, we offer cozy rooms for all kinds.
- As you might hope near such a marvelous site, the staff at lodging near Toulon Beach provide great service.
- "Fresh, presentable, and quick to invite you in" is how Toulon - Hyeres hotels will be waiting.
Thanks to our diverse selection of hotels near Toulon Beach, you can stay right nearby.
Charming Toulon - Hyeres
You'll still have plenty to do in Toulon - Hyeres once you've done Toulon Beach.
- Eat a nice supper of its most impressive cooking and happen upon a cute store to find some gifts.
- You will discover Toulon - Hyeres also knows its stuff when it comes to hospitality after some time spent on its ample pastimes.
- Read about fun near Toulon - Hyeres to really leave no site unexplored.
Planning a vacation to Toulon - Hyeres is always a good idea, especially when you have one of the awesome deals on accommodation near Toulon Beach from Expedia. Bid adieu to the sights you're used to and call on more than a few new landscapes!