Visitors can enjoy all that Sanary-sur-Mer has to offer including the spas and seaside. The quaint and relaxing setting also entices those visiting the city. Top sights around the area include Tour Royale, Musee National de la Marine, and Parc St-Bernard.
- You'll find 394 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Bandol
- The closest major airport is in Toulon (TLN-Toulon - Hyeres), 18.2 mi (29.2 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Sanary-sur-Mer
Notable places to visit in the larger region include Tour Royale, Musee National de la Marine, and Parc St-Bernard. Additionally, in the area you'll find Tour des Templiers and Place Massillon.
In Sanary-sur-Mer, you'll find 64 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have ample places to choose from for your holiday retreat. Here are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Hostellerie La Farandole - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and helpful staff.
- Hôtel Holidays & Work - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and a bar, along with free WiFi.
- Best Western Plus Soleil Et Jardin - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to an indoor pool and a fitness center, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its helpful staff and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Sanary-sur-Mer
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 60°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 40°F
- From April to June, the average is 79°F during the day and 45°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 84°F during the day and 57°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 73°F as the daytime average and 41°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Sanary-sur-Mer is 0.91 inches
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 82°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 40°F