Search 321,000 hotels worldwide.
Get the price guarantee available for your trip.
No Expedia cancellation fee to change or cancel almost any hotel reservation.
Stayed here for a week for the euros. Good base for staying in Toulouse transport links and close to city centre.
This hotel/efficiency apartment complex can be a very good deal if you know what you are getting into.We booked it for two nights at the end of a month-long rip around the south of France because it was cheap and close to the airport/car rental return. Our simple double was small but efficient with ...
On the plus side, good city location, reception staff friendly, fridge in the room, air con in the room and comfortable enough so overall good value. Buffet breakfast included everything you could want. On the downside, it isn't the most up to date carpet & bathroom suites but nothing that materially ...
Parking was easy, staff super friendly and helpful, room was comfortable, and restaurant on site was convenient with good food.
I spent a week in Toulouse - mainly to visit Airbus but also to see Toulouse for the first time. The hotel is just a few minutes' walk from the airport entrance and also the buses which take you downtown.
The hotel key code opens everything, your door, front door, gate to the propert etc. There is a store Intermarche 2 minutes by car, other then that not much around. Store closes at 8 pm and the hotel door at 9 pm. Without the pass code you will not get in. There does not seem to be anyone from the ...
Clean and tidy basic hotel room, exactly as I desired. Wifi worked very well, and there was a very comfortable bed - nice choice. Good to have two tables, one for eating and one for working, which meant fewer crumbs on my laptop. Situated next to the metro, but still only 10 minutes walk from the ...
It is not the best hotel in the world. That said, for the price, I can't really complain about it! The ratio quality price is very good, not to say excellent. I booked a studio and got an apartment (1 bedroom + 1 big living room / kitchen + 1 bathroom). So I really appreciated that upgrade. The hotel ...
The doggie toy is in the car and Sparky's special treats are ready to go. Next stop: a pet-friendly Toulouse accommodation! Finding the perfect hotel during your Midi-Pyrenees adventure doesn't require dogged persistence. Use Expedia to easily book a pet-friendly hotel, and you'll be barking up the right tree in no time.
- Pick from hundreds of pet-friendly hotels in Toulouse. When you see the type of pet-friendly amenities available at many of the region's hotels, which might include pet goodies and special beds, you'll be wagging your tail just like your favorite pooch. Some Toulouse hotels even let youbring more than one furry friend along for your stay.
- Midi-Pyrenees is not just pet-friendly--it's also good for spend-conscious travelers. Save your moola for a new leash or matching sweaters and book a hotel where you and your furry family can settle in without blowing your budget. We have hotels at lots of different price points, and filtering accommodations by price on Expedia is as easy as playing fetch.
- Globetrotters say Toulouse has some of the finest pet-friendly hotels around. In fact, the area's pet-friendly accommodations are known for being nice. Yes, your furry friends will feel right at home, so you can sleep well.
- Who said pets couldn't have an exciting time on a getaway? In addition to pet-ready rooms at your hotel, Midi-Pyrenees has dog parks and outdoor spaces where your tail waggers can run and jump. Just ask the hotel staff to point you to the nearest doggie playground!
- Toulouse is popular among pet parents like you. Since last year, 71% more sightseers have been soaking up the area's charms and playing with their four-legged friends. Don't miss your opportunity to see why it's so popular!?