Visitors can enjoy all that Tourny has to offer including the gardens and restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its rural and quaint setting.
- There are 132 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Rouen (URO-Rouen - Seine Valley), 21.3 mi (34.3 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Paris (BVA-Beauvais), 31.5 mi (50.7 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Tourny
Places to visit in the larger region include Musee de Vernon, Collegiate Notre-Dame des Andelys, and Maison du Temps Jadis. Additionally, you'll find Collegiale Notre-Dame de Vernon and Maison de la Figurine in the area.
This is a top rated place to stay based on Expedia user reviews:
- Le Clos St Paul - Amenities at this bed & breakfast include a restaurant and free WiFi.
Dressing for Tourny
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 54°F during the day and 33°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 71°F, while the average at night is 39°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 75°F with nighttime averages of 49°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 64°F and nighttime averages of 36°F
- About 1.38 inches of rain falls on Tourny each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 73°F, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 35°F