Visiting Touws River
Visitors to Touws River are sure to enjoy the safari tours. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its restaurants. In Touws River, there are 3 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Touws River
A favorite place to visit in the city is Aquila Safari Animal Rescue Center. Additionally, you'll find Bokkeriviere Nature Reserve in the area.
This is a top rated place to stay based on our user reviews:
- Aquila Private Game Reserve & Spa - This 4-star lodge features 2 outdoor pools, a full-service spa, and free breakfast. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its bar and convenient parking.
Dressing for Touws River
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 77°F during the day and 44°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 68°F, while the average at night is 29°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 62°F with nighttime averages of 29°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 75°F and nighttime averages of 37°F
- About 9.80 inches of rain falls on Touws River each year
- Usually January and February are the hottest months with an average of 76°F, whereas July and June are often coldest, averaging 30°F