Visiting Trabzon City Center
Visitors to Trabzon City Center are sure to enjoy the shopping and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's monuments, parks, and local tours. Top sights around the area include Hagia Sophia and Ataturk's Mansion.
- There are 34 hotels and other accommodations in Trabzon City Center
- The closest major airport is in Trabzon (TZX), 2.8 mi (4.6 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Trabzon City Center
Notable city landmarks like Trabzon Museum and Saint Anne Church might be worth a visit. The city is well liked for its places to shop, and Bedesten is a favorite for retail therapy. Additionally, you might want to add Tabzon Meydon Park to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 34 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Trabzon City Center. Below are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Otel Tahir Aga Konagi - Amenities at this hotel include free breakfast and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and proximity to public transit.
- Usta Park Hotel - Our customers like the convenient parking at this hotel. This 4-star hotel features a full-service spa, a restaurant, and free WiFi.
- Horon Hotel - This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi.
Top places to visit around the area include Hagia Sophia, 1.8 mi/2.8 km from the heart of the city, and Ataturk's Mansion, which is 2.4 mi/3.9 km away.
Dressing for Trabzon City Center
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 55°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 40°F
- From April to June, the average is 76°F during the day and 45°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 80°F during the day and 59°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 70°F as the daytime average and 43°F as the nighttime average
- Trabzon City Center gets about 33.54 inches of rain per year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 78°F, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 41°F