Search 321,000 hotels worldwide.
Get the price guarantee available for your trip.
No Expedia cancellation fee to change or cancel almost any hotel reservation.
The hotel room was pleasantly comfortable, but there were two items left by a previous guest on the floor. In addition, the hot tub was not in working order.
Loved staying there. The hotel was very beautiful and well managed. Had myself a nice dip in the clean pool. Had a quiet drink at the bar.
Convenient, clean, quiet on this night, great breakfast, friendly staff. Near several good places to eat dinner - Wendy's, Crackle Barrel.
Other than the location, the staff, room and experience was relaxing and everything I had hoped for.
The hotel was nice & the staff friendly. The location was very accessible. The only thing that needs to be improved was the internet service. It was not secure so I was unable to use it.
The dog bed is in the car and Sparky's special treats are ready to go. Next stop: a pet-friendly Tri-Cities accommodation! Choosing the right room during your Eastern Tennessee vacation doesn't require dogged persistence. Use Expedia to secure a pet-friendly hotel, and you'll be barking up the right tree in no time.
- Pick from a nice selection of pet-friendly hotels in Tri-Cities. When you see the array of pet-friendly amenities available at many area hotels, which might include pet toys and special beds, you'll be jumping for joy just like your favorite pup. Some Tri-Cities accommodations even let youbring multiple pets along for your vacation.
- Eastern Tennessee is more than welcoming to pets--it's also easy on the wallet. Save your cash for a new leash or a special toy and book an accommodation where you and your furry family can relax in style without blowing your budget. We have hotels at lots of different price points, and filtering accommodations by price on Expedia is as easy as scratching Fido behind the ears.
- Pet lovers say Tri-Cities has some of the finest pet-friendly hotels around. In fact, the area's pet-friendly accommodations are known for being nice. Yes, your four-legged family members will feel right at home, so you can sleep better.
- Who said pets couldn't have an exciting time on vacation? In addition to pet-ready rooms at your hotel, Eastern Tennessee has dog parks and outdoor spaces where your pups can play. Just ask the hotel staff to point you to the nearest pet-friendly patch!
- Tri-Cities is a favorite among travelers with pets like you. Travelers with furry friends continue to flock here to frolic and explore. Don't miss your chance to be one of them!?