Search 321,000 hotels worldwide.
Get the price guarantee available for your trip.
No Expedia cancellation fee to change or cancel almost any hotel reservation.
Room was nice, price was good but breakfast needs help. No fresh fruit,no yogurt and only white bagels. And no one restocked the area. Milk was in a gallon jug in the refrigerator not the easiest thing to pour. Location is good but if you are including breakfast put more effort into it.
Hotel clean, comfortable. Close to many restaurants and Sugar Hollow Park. Very large, nice park, with a fenced off-lead dog area. Will definitely stay again.
Convenient, clean, quiet on this night, great breakfast, friendly staff. Near several good places to eat dinner - Wendy's, Crackle Barrel.
Hotel check in staff went above and beyond their regular duties. I had to talk to her several times regarding TV reception and she responded efficiently and very courteous each time. The check out staff was equally as nice and the maintenance guy was super. The room was one of the cleanest I have ...
The room didn't have a refrigerator or microwave as promised. When asked they said they had one in the lobby. The room was clean but a little dated.
For the price, this place was an smazing value for me while staying in east TN. Newly rennovated rooms with wood laminate floors and platform beds, mounted tv. Its not fancy but great for a cheaper hotel.
You won't get a contintential breakfast or really any extras. However, staff was friendly , room clean and comfortable and it was pet friendly, a big plus. Safe area of town. I will definitely stay there again.
The dog bed is in the car and Sparky's special treats are ready to go. Next stop: a pet-friendly Tri-Cities accommodation! Choosing the right room during your Eastern Tennessee vacation doesn't require dogged persistence. Use Expedia to secure a pet-friendly hotel, and you'll be barking up the right tree in no time.
- Pick from a nice selection of pet-friendly hotels in Tri-Cities. When you see the array of pet-friendly amenities available at many area hotels, which might include pet toys and special beds, you'll be jumping for joy just like your favorite pup. Some Tri-Cities accommodations even let youbring multiple pets along for your vacation.
- Eastern Tennessee is more than welcoming to pets--it's also easy on the wallet. Save your cash for a new leash or a special toy and book an accommodation where you and your furry family can relax in style without blowing your budget. We have hotels at lots of different price points, and filtering accommodations by price on Expedia is as easy as scratching Fido behind the ears.
- Pet lovers say Tri-Cities has some of the finest pet-friendly hotels around. In fact, the area's pet-friendly accommodations are known for being nice. Yes, your four-legged family members will feel right at home, so you can sleep better.
- Who said pets couldn't have an exciting time on vacation? In addition to pet-ready rooms at your hotel, Eastern Tennessee has dog parks and outdoor spaces where your pups can play. Just ask the hotel staff to point you to the nearest pet-friendly patch!
- Tri-Cities is a favorite among travelers with pets like you. Travelers with furry friends continue to flock here to frolic and explore. Don't miss your chance to be one of them!?