Visitors to Trouville-sur-Mer are sure to enjoy the beaches, restaurants, and casinos. Tourists can also enjoy the city's cafés and sporting events. A top sight in the area is Eugene Boudin Museum.
- There are 58 hotels and other accommodations in Trouville-sur-Mer
- The closest major airport is in Deauville (DOL-Normandie), 2.8 mi (4.5 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Caen (CFR-Carpiquet), 28.4 mi (45.7 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Trouville-sur-Mer
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and Trouville Beach. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Villa Montebello Museum and Barriere Casino Trouville.
In Trouville-sur-Mer, you'll be able to select from 58 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have ample places to choose from for a perfect holiday retreat. Here you'll find top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Hôtel Les 2 Villas - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a bar and a snack bar/deli, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and comfortable beds.
- La Maison de la Plage - With a stay at this 2-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a bar and concierge services, along with in-room flat-screen TVs.
- Cures Marines Trouville Mgallery By Sofitel - This 5-star hotel features 2 indoor pools, a full-service spa, and 2 restaurants.
A popular place to see in the surrounding area is Eugene Boudin Museum, 6.8 mi/11 km from the center of the city.
Dressing for Trouville-sur-Mer
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 51°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 36°F
- From April to June, the average is 64°F during the day and 42°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 70°F during the day and 54°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 62°F as the daytime average and 41°F as the nighttime average
- About 1.10 inches of rain falls on Trouville-sur-Mer each year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 67°F, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 38°F