Overview of Arizona Inn
Choose dates to view prices
Deluxe Patio King
Standard Room, Non Smoking
Deluxe Patio Suite, King
Deluxe Patio Double
Junior Patio Suite, King
About this area
Located in Tucson, Arizona Inn is in the city center. Tucson Mall and Park Place Mall are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Tucson Botanical Gardens and Sabino Canyon. Traveling with kids? Make time for Reid Park Zoo, or check out an event or a game at Kino Sports Complex. Practice your golf swing on a nearby course, or enjoy other activities in the great outdoors, such as hiking/biking trails and mountain biking in the area.Visit our Tucson travel guide
- Arizona Stadium - 3 min drive
- Tucson Botanical Gardens - 4 min drive
- University of Arizona - 7 min drive
- Rialto Theatre - 9 min drive
- Fox Theatre - 10 min drive
- Tucson Station - 9 min drive
- Ronstadt Transit Center - 13 min drive
- Tucson, AZ (TUS-Tucson Intl.) - 17 min drive
- Dining Room — 1 min walk
- Audubon Bar and Patio — 1 min walk
- Audubon Bar & Patio - 1 min walk
- Main Dining Room - 1 min walk
- Trident Grill - 11 min walk
About this property
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 7 and USD 20 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.