When I arrived I knew from the outside this is not going to be pretty. Check in was okay, but the transaction was through glass with a hole in it. Room assigned was upstairs, the manager kept asking/saying it was a smoking room and it wreaked of smoke. Refrigerator didn’t work and the microwave was inoperable. Both were either traded for another or moved to a different outlet. But the strong odor still was horrible. The room was dark, carpet was very aged and there were burn marks everywhere, especially in the bathroom. Also, there was nowhere to hang clothes. The clothes rod in the closet was missing.