Visiting Tunis Village
Those traveling to Tunis Village are sure to enjoy the sights to see and things to do. In Tunis Village, there are 3 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Tunis Village
Places to visit in the larger region include Valley of the Whales, Wadi Rayan, and Dimeh es-Siba. In the area, you'll also find Lake Qaroun and Medinet Madi.
As you plan your holiday getaway to Tunis Village, you can choose from the places to stay listed below within 5 miles of the city center.
- Byoum Lakeside Hotel is located 1 mi (1.6 km) from the city center. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Tunis Village can enjoy access to a private beach and free breakfast, along with a private balcony.
- Lazib Inn Resort & Spa is 1.7 mi (2.8 km) from the city's heart. Guests who stay at this 5-star hotel in Tunis Village can enjoy access to a winery and 2 outdoor pools, along with an in-room fireplace.
- Zad El Mosafer is located within 2 mi (3.2 km) of the city center. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star guesthouse in Tunis Village can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Tunis Village
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 79°F during the day and 47°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 95°F, while the average at night is 55°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 96°F with nighttime averages of 67°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 88°F and nighttime averages of 49°F
- Tunis Village gets about 0 inches of rain per year
- Usually July and June are the hottest months with an average of 95°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 48°F