Palm Springs, CA (PSP-Palm Springs Intl.)46 min drive
Agua Caliente Casino50 min drive
Palm Springs Aerial Tramway55 min drive
Indian Wells Tennis Garden63 min drive
2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, sleeps 4
1 queen bed
1 queen bed
No shower or bathtub
Choose dates to view prices
About this area
Located in Yucca Valley, this vacation home is in a rural area and in the mountains. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Joshua Tree National Park West Entrance and Sand to Snow National Monument, while Hi-Desert Nature Museum and Hi-Desert Cultural Center are cultural highlights. Be sure not to miss outdoor adventures like mountain climbing, rock climbing, and mountain biking.
You'll have the entire home to yourself and will only share it with other guests in your party.
Little Tish - A Secluded Stargazers Getaway
Family-friendly vacation home in Yucca Valley with spa tub
Little Tish is a masterfully designed home set-in the boulders and lush desert landscape. This brand new home has stunning views in every direction and you can enjoy dinner with friends at the outdoor dining table under the stars. End your night relaxing in the salt water hot tub and wake up to an incredible desert sunrise - refreshed and renewed.
This incredible home is surrounded by boulders and beautiful desert landscape while located minutes from the shops and restaurants in Yucca Valley.
Both bedrooms offer a cozy sleeping area with a queen bed and attached bathroom with a rainfall shower.
The outdoor dining area has a large table for your whole group and cafe lights for added ambiance. We also provide a propane grill for a fun desert cookout. Don't forget the outdoor shower and salt water hot tub to enjoy the infamous dark skies of the Hi-Desert.
ADDED SERVICES FOR OUR GUESTS
• PRIVATE IN-HOME YOGA Want to have a private yoga experience in your rental? Please inquire upon booking and we will set you up with a local yoga instructor for your peaceful desert getaway.
• PRIVATE IN-HOME MASSAGE Want to wake up in Joshua Tree and have a masseuse come directly to your vacation home? We have that contact! Please inquire upon booking and we will help connect you with your private masseuse.
• PRIVATE HIKING GUIDE Want to explore the area and all the secret hiking spots the locals use? Don't want to drive into the National Park but want to be able to see the beautiful scenery surrounding the home? We can connect you to a local hiking guide who can plan a trip based on your preferences and the best part.. many times the hikes begin right from your front door!
• PRIVATE IN-HOME MEDITATION, REIKI & SOUND BATHS Connect with your soul during your desert stay. Experience a private or small group session of kundalini yoga, meditation, and/or sound bath by private teacher and energy guide. Reiki energy alignment sessions also available. Please be sure to call or email and schedule at least 24 hours in advance.
• PRIVATE CHEF Looking to throw a dinner party to remember? We have got you covered! Our private chef is simply the best and she can cater that whatever your specific food needs would be. Please inquire with us and we can introduce you to her.
More services added regularly, please let us know you are interested with a confirmed booking and we can help with the introductions!
Air-conditioned accommodations at this vacation home offer coffee/tea makers and hair dryers. Kitchens offer refrigerators, stovetops, microwaves, and separate dining areas. Bathrooms include showers.
Recreational amenities at the vacation home include a spa tub.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
Cleaning and safety practices
Enhanced cleanliness measures
Disinfectant is used to clean the property
High-touch surfaces are cleaned and disinfected
Sheets and towels are washed at 60°C/140°F or hotter
Property is kept vacant for 24 hours between stays
This information is provided by our partners.
Bed sheets provided
Porch or lanai
Washing machine and dryer
No pets allowed
Services and conveniences
In the mountains
In a rural location
Near outlet shopping
Things to do
Mountain climbing nearby
Mountain biking nearby
Rock climbing nearby
Carbon monoxide detector
First aid kit
Check-in time starts at 3:00 PM
Minimum check-in age - 21
Check-out before 11:00 AM
Special check-in instructions
You will receive an email from the host with check-in and check-out instructions; you will also receive an email from Vrbo with a link to a Vrbo account which will enable you to manage your booking
Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
Children are welcome
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
Onsite parties or group events are strictly prohibited
Safety features at this property include a carbon monoxide detector, a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a first aid kit, and a deadbolt lock
Property is also known as
Little Tish - A Secluded Stargazers Getaway Yucca Valley
Frequently asked questions
No, pets are not allowed at this property.
Check-in begins at 3:00 PM.
Check-out is at 11:00 AM.
This family-friendly Yucca Valley vacation home is located in the mountains, within 3 mi (5 km) of Hi-Desert Nature Museum and Yucca Valley Community Park. Black Rock Canyon and Hi-Desert Cultural Center are also within 9 mi (15 km).
Modern, super-private, beautiful setting. Like staying inside Joshua Tree Park itself. Convenient to park entrances. Beware...GoogleMaps has trouble finding this address.
13 Feb 2021
Modern house nestled in rolling landscape
All modern amenities in this newly built property. The setting is uniquely spectacular, perfect view of stars, the terrain hugs the house with trees/boulders/desert shrubs all around, quail, ground squirrels, etc. The house managers reached out, responsive and the property was very clean.