Visiting Yucca Valley
Nature enthusiasts will enjoy exploring Yucca Valley, and visitors give high marks for the beautiful parks and top-notch restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's live music and entertainment choices.
- You'll find 147 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Twentynine Palms
- The closest major airport is in Palm Springs, CA (PSP-Palm Springs Intl.), 21.2 mi (34.1 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Bermuda Dunes, CA (UDD), 27.4 mi (44.1 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Yucca Valley
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the parks and Yucca Valley Community Park. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are California Welcome Center and Hi-Desert Nature Museum.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 33 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Yucca Valley. Below are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
Dressing for Yucca Valley
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 79°F and the nighttime average to be 40°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 107°F during the day and 52°F at night
- July through September averages 109°F during the day and 63°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 92°F during the day and 39°F at night
- Yucca Valley gets about 0.20 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 106°F, while the coldest months are December and January with an average of 41°F