Search 321,000 hotels worldwide.
Get the price guarantee available for your trip.
No Expedia cancellation fee to change or cancel almost any hotel reservation.
Convenient to the ferry. SUitable for one night. Was disappointed there was not any Scottish entertainment at the hotel or any other place in Ullapool for a Saturday evening. If anything could have improved, it would have to be the restaurant.
The dog toy is in the car and Sparky's favorite treats are already packed. Next stop: a pet-friendly Ullapool accommodation! Finding the ideal temporary home during your Scottish Highlands vacation doesn't require dogged persistence. Use Expedia to find a pet-friendly hotel, and you'll be barking up the right tree in no time.
- Select from a nice selection of pet-friendly hotels in Ullapool. When you see the type of pet-friendly amenities available at many of the region's hotels, which might include pet toys and outdoor play areas, you'll be wagging your tail just like your favorite pup. Some Ullapool hotels even welcome you to bring several animals along for your holiday.
- Scottish Highlands is more than welcoming to pets--it's also easy on the wallet. Save your money for a new leash or a special toy and book an accommodation where you and your animals can relax in style without spending too much. We have hotels at plenty of price points, and filtering accommodations by price on Expedia is as easy as scratching Fido behind the ears.
- Pet owners say Ullapool has some of the nicest pet-friendly hotels around. In fact, the area's pet-friendly accommodations are known for being nice. Yes, your four-legged family members are welcome, so you can rest easy.
- Who said furry guests couldn't have a total blast on your next trip? In addition to pet-ready rooms at your hotel, Scottish Highlands has dog parks and outdoor spaces where your tail waggers can let loose. Just ask the front desk to direct you to the nearest doggie playground!
- Ullapool is a top choice among pet lovers like you. Since last year, 300% more visitors have been soaking up the area's charms and running around with their furry travel companions. Don't miss your chance to be one of them!?