Visitors to Umag are sure to enjoy the seaside. Tourists can also enjoy the city's spas and forests.
- There are 232 hotels and other accommodations in Umag
- The closest major airport is in Trieste (TRS-Friuli Venezia Giulia), 27.8 mi (44.8 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Umag
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the seaside and such places to visit as Umag Beach and Katoro Beach. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Church of St. Mary and Umag Town Museum.
In Umag, you'll find 232 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have a variety of choices for a perfect vacation. Below are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Kempinski Hotel Adriatic - This 5-star hotel features 2 outdoor pools, a full-service spa, and 2 restaurants.
- Hotel Melia Coral For Plava Laguna - Our customers like the breakfast and beach locale at this hotel. This 5-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool.
- Villa Rosetta - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Umag
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 57°F during the day and 36°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 78°F, while the average at night is 45°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 82°F with nighttime averages of 59°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 69°F and nighttime averages of 39°F
- Umag gets about 1.34 inches of rain per year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 80°F, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 38°F