Visiting Union Island
Visitors to Union Island are sure to enjoy the seaside. Tourists can also enjoy the city's festivals and local tours.
- There are 10 hotels and other accommodations in Union Island
- The closest major airport is in Canouan Island (CIW), 9.1 mi (14.7 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Argyle (SVD-Argyle Intl.), 43.4 mi (69.9 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Union Island
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the seaside and such places to visit as Chatham Bay Beach and Belmont Bay. Additionally, you might want to add Captain Hugh Mulzac Square to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 10 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Union Island. Below are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Tenuta Chatham Bay Resort - This 4-star resort features a private beach, free breakfast, and a restaurant. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its beach locale and pool.
- The Islander's Inn - This 3-star inn features a restaurant, free WiFi, and a bar.
- Anchorage Yacht Club Hotel - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its beach locale and helpful staff.
Dressing for Union Island
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 85°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 75°F
- From April to June, the average is 88°F during the day and 76°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 89°F during the day and 78°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 89°F as the daytime average and 76°F as the nighttime average
- Union Island gets about 1.61 inches of rain per year
- September and August are usually the hottest months averaging 89°F, while February and March are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 75°F