Visiting Mayreau Island
Visitors are sure to enjoy all that Mayreau Island has to offer. In Mayreau Island, there are 2 hotels and other accommodations to choose from. The closest major airport is in Canouan Island (CIW), 5.1 mi (8.2 km) from the city center. The next closest is in Argyle (SVD-Argyle Intl.), 39.7 mi (63.8 km) away.
Sightseeing and Staying in Mayreau Island
Places to visit in the larger region include Tobago Cays, Belmont Bay, and Captain Hugh Mulzac Square. In the area, you'll also find Chatham Bay Beach and South Glossy Bay Beach.
Dressing for Mayreau Island
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 85°F and the nighttime average to be 75°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 88°F during the day and 76°F at night
- July through September averages 89°F during the day and 78°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 89°F during the day and 76°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Mayreau Island is 1.61 inches
- Hottest months are usually September and August with an average temperature of 89°F, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 75°F