When you imagine your perfect getaway, you probably think you'll be wandering around downtown, noticing the monuments or the beautiful scenery wherever you look. Still, there's one feature you're especially looking forward to: University of the Free State. Now is the day to mark it finished.
University of the Free State Accommodation
Hotels near University of the Free State
If you go to University of the Free State, get ready to be transported to an entirely different time.
Getting there is quite the adventure, as it resides 260 miles from the nation's capital, Pretoria, in Bloemfontein.
With 13 accommodation options within 2 miles of University of the Free State, spend less time traveling and more time enjoying yourself. The Protea Hotel by Marriott Bloemfontein Willow Lake and the Protea Hotel by Marriott Bloemfontein are just 1 mile and 0.4 miles away. Another handy option, the Urban Hotel Bloemfontein, is 0.9 miles away.
If you're feeling exhausted from all your adventures and are yearning for someplace economical yet cheerful to get some rest, then there is a selection of budget hotels in the vicinity. The Brebner House Bed and Breakfast, 0.8 miles away, or the Rusplek Guesthouse, Conference Centre & Spa, at a distance of 1 mile, are likely to tick all your boxes.
If you'd like to spend your nights in a hotel that you can proudly talk about with family and friends when you return home, you'll be glad to know that there are some charming upmarket establishments nearby. Discover the top-class amenities at the African Footprints Lodge and the City Lodge Hotel Bloemfontein. These establishments are just 0.8 miles and 1 mile away, respectively.
Coobah Bloemgate (Nelson Mandela Drive, Bloemfontein) is merely 0.3 miles from University of the Free State, making it a convenient place for a much-needed coffee break. When the sun starts setting, head to Protea Hotel by Marriott Bloemfontein (202 Nelson Mandela Drive, Brandwag, Bloemfontein). It's merely 0.4 miles away.
There are a few other things to see and do in proximity to University of the Free State:
- Form a greater appreciation for time and place at National Women’s Memorial.
- Freshford House Museum gives history buffs the chance to view a building of historic prominence.
- Central University of Technology is a true community landmark as well as a place of higher learning. Make sure you don't miss out on participating in a campus tour.
- Supreme Court of Appeal, a historic civic building, will fascinate anyone wanting to gain a deeper understanding of the community's past.
- Are you a fan of history? Schedule a trip to Bloemfontein City Hall and come to understand the momentous political decisions which have transpired there over many governments and years.
Our Bloemfontein hotels supply all that you want, so you're certain to have selections near University of the Free State that you'll appreciate. Bloemfontein was a rather favored place over the past year, so you will not be by yourself. Once it comes time to make your booking, rest assured: visitors of all types would suggest their Bloemfontein hotel to their friends or family members. Need help making a decision? You'll find all the secret advice you need right here.
- "Presentable, fresh, and prepared to greet you" is how Bloemfontein hotels operate.
- The staff at hotels near University of the Free State go beyond all goal which is appropriate for such a dazzling feature.
- You're on the right site if you want room contentment as well as neatness.
Bloemfontein getaways saw additional visitors in the past twelve months than the year before that, and it's understandable why. Thanks to our comprehensive list of hotels near University of the Free State, your choice site lies in your future.
All About Bloemfontein
When you've crossed University of the Free State off your agenda, there are still more activities to do in Bloemfontein.
- Until recently, Bloemfontein tourism has been kept secret, but the number of trips has been rising, meaning today is the day to make your move.
- Be informed about regional history, then enjoy a night of drinks and dancing to top off the exploration with a bang.
- You will realize Bloemfontein also knows a few things about hospitality after some time spent on its abundant pastimes.
Get ready to say goodbye to the sights you're used to and meet some all-new group photos. You'll never regret paying a visit to Bloemfontein, especially when you benefit from Expedia's awesome deals on accommodation near University of the Free State. Book today!