When you consider an unfamiliar city, you probably see yourself wandering around the roads, looking up at the exquisite world or the monuments everywhere around you. But there is one draw you are especially counting on: University of the Southwest. For a while, it has been on your to-do list, and the time has finally come to tick it off.
Where to Stay at University of the Southwest
Hotels near University of the Southwest
University of the Southwest is an interesting attraction to spend a few hours.
To experience it, head off the beaten track and head for Hobbs, which is located 260 miles from the state capital, Santa Fe.
If you'd love to stay close to University of the Southwest, we've got your back. You can find 10 hotels within 2 miles. Try the Hampton Inn and Suites Hobbs, the Sleep Inn And Suites Hobbs and the Country Inn & Suites, Hobbs, NM. They are a short 1 mile, 2 miles and 1 mile away, respectively.
If you're like the vast majority of the population, the splitting up of your budget is always a consideration. There are some reasonably priced accommodation options in the vicinity that are sure to come in handy. The Brentwood Inn & Suites is a 1 mile walk away and the WoodSpring Suites Hobbs is 1 mile away.
In search of luxurious accommodation to share with your loved ones? Look into staying at the Lea County Inn, conveniently located just 1 mile away.
Before you pack your bags, check out some of the other things to do here:
- Go on a tour around New Mexico Junior College, a leading higher learning institution here.
- Learn about the champions of yesteryear at Lea County Cowboy Hall of Fame, fun for fans of all ages.
- Western Heritage Museum is home to an intriguing range of historical exhibitions, allowing visitors to experience the events that shaped this area.
- Get some information on, and maybe attend, a few of the region's finest events and other functions at Lea County Event Center.
- Try your hand at the pulse-racing table games or give the reels a spin and see if you can score a winning combination on the slots at Zia Park Casino.
Expedia's Hobbs places to stay deliver everything you require, so you are sure to find spots near University of the Southwest that you'll enjoy. You will not be the only one searching: Hobbs was a relatively popular destination in the past twelve months. All the insider info you could want we have just a click away. You'll roam with confidence once it's time to reserve, too: many travelers would suggest their Hobbs hotel to a family member.
- Fitting for such a dazzling monument, the guest service at accommodation near University of the Southwest is grand.
- Discover that hotels in Hobbs will be primed to welcome you into neat and orderly rooms.
- You're on the right site if you're seeking room satisfaction plus neatness.
Rooms near Hobbs saw extra visitors in the last year than the year before that, and it's clear why. And thanks to our wide registry of hotels near University of the Southwest, we see your choice site in your future.
Learn All About Hobbs
You'll still have plenty to do in Hobbs once University of the Southwest is checked off your agenda.
- Until recently, Hobbs tours have been only for those in on the secret, but the number of bookings has been rising, meaning now is the moment to make your dreams a reality.
- Polish off an enticing supper of its hallmark fare and find the perfect boutique to search for gifts.
- Hobbs also is an ace when it comes to welcoming its newcomers with a hospitable hello after an afternoon spent on its ample action.
Arrange your carry-on, say goodbye to the same old sights and usher in more than a few new group photos. You won't regret paying a visit to Hobbs, particularly when you have awesome deals on hotel rooms near University of the Southwest from Expedia. Reserve now!