History buffs enjoy visiting Vaduz though all visitors are sure to find something to appreciate. Tourists can also enjoy the city's riverfront, museums, and mountain views.
- There are 3 hotels and other accommodations in Vaduz
- The closest major airport is in Altenrhein (ACH-St. Gallen - Altenrhein), 24 mi (38.6 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Zurich (ZRH), 49.8 mi (80.2 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Vaduz
The city's cultural venues include Liechtenstein Art Museum and Liechtenstein National Museum. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Vaduz Castle and Red House.
Here's a top rated place to stay based on our user reviews:
- Parkhotel Sonnenhof - This 4.5-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an indoor pool. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and pool.
Dressing for Vaduz
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 52°F and the nighttime average to be 30°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 75°F during the day and 40°F at night
- July through September averages 78°F during the day and 51°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 62°F during the day and 33°F at night
- About 0.94 inches of rain falls on Vaduz each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 75°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 32°F