History buffs will enjoy exploring Valladolid, and all visitors are sure to appreciate the cathedral. This city also attracts tourists with its shopping.
- There are 49 hotels and other accommodations in Valladolid
- The closest major airport is in Valladolid (VLL), 7.2 mi (11.6 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Valladolid
Cultural venues in the city include Jose Zorrilla House Museum, National Museum of Sculpture, and Valladolid Museum. Its historic sites and cathedral are notable and landmarks include Valladolid Cathedral, Church of Saint Mary the Ancient, and Penitencial de la Vera Cruz Church. The city is well liked for its places to shop, and Valladolid Market is a favorite for retail therapy.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 49 hotels and other lodging options available to pick from in Valladolid. Below are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Washington Parquesol Suites & Hotel - With a stay at this 3-star aparthotel, guests can enjoy access to parking and concierge services, along with an in-room kitchen. Expedia travelers love its overall value and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Hotel Marqués De La Ensenada - This 4.5-star hotel features a restaurant, a sauna, and a steam room.
- Hotel Boutique Gareus - This 4-star hotel features a restaurant, free WiFi, and a bar. Expedia customers love its helpful staff and proximity to shopping.
Getting Around Valladolid
With so many transportation options, exploring Valladolid is easy. To see more of the larger area, hop on a train at Valladolid Campo Grande Station. You can ride a ferry to see more of the region.
Dressing for Valladolid
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 60°F and the nighttime average to be 33°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 85°F during the day and 39°F at night
- July through September averages 89°F during the day and 50°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 72°F during the day and 35°F at night
- Valladolid gets about 14.13 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 86°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 34°F