Visiting Valleruela de Pedraza
Visitors are sure to enjoy all that Valleruela de Pedraza has to offer. There are 72 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area.
Sightseeing and Staying in Valleruela de Pedraza
Places to visit in the larger region include Pedraza Castle, Ignacio Zuloaga Museum, and Plaza Mayor. In the area, you'll also find Parque Recreativo El Bardal and Cueva de los Enebralejos.
As you plan your vacation to Valleruela de Pedraza, the perfect accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but you'll find 27 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Here are places to stay in the region:
- Hotel El Rancho is 16.4 mi (26.3 km) from central Valleruela de Pedraza. This 4-star residence in Torrecaballeros features 2 restaurants, free breakfast, and an outdoor pool.
- Hostería del Arco is 3.1 mi (5 km) from the center of Valleruela de Pedraza. Guests who stay at this 2-star hotel in Pedraza can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- Hostal La Posada is located 18.1 mi (29.1 km) from the heart of Valleruela de Pedraza. Guests who stay at this 1-star hostal in Espirdo can enjoy access to a restaurant and free WiFi.
Dressing for Valleruela de Pedraza
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 62°F and the nighttime average to be 35°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 83°F during the day and 43°F at night
- July through September averages 87°F during the day and 53°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 70°F during the day and 35°F at night
- About 16.69 inches of rain falls on Valleruela de Pedraza each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 84°F, while the coldest months are February and December with an average of 36°F