Find Hotels in Varazze
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Visitors to Varazze are sure to enjoy the beaches. Tourists can also enjoy the city's parks and coffeehouses. Around the area, top sights include La Lanterna, Galata Maritime Museum, and The Bigo Lift.
- You'll find 364 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Genoa
- The closest major airport is in Genoa (GOA-Cristoforo Colombo), 14.1 mi (22.6 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Varazze
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and these places to visit: Varazze Beach, Cogoleto Beach, and Beigua Regional Nature Park. Additionally, you might want to add Varazze Marina to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 29 hotels and other lodging options to select from in Varazze. Here you'll find highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Hotel Ariston - This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi.
- Hotel Riviera Varazze - Our customers like the breakfast and WiFi at this hotel. With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with comfortable bedding.
- Hotel Le Roi - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
Popular places to visit around the area include La Lanterna, located 16.5 mi (26.5 km) from the heart of the city, and Galata Maritime Museum, which is 17.6 mi (28.3 km) away.
Getting Around Varazze
If you want to explore the larger area, hop aboard a train at Varazze Station. Varazze might not have very many public transit options to choose from so consider a car rental to maximize your time.
Dressing for Varazze
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 60°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 40°F
- From April to June, the average is 78°F during the day and 48°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 81°F during the day and 60°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 72°F as the daytime average and 42°F as the nighttime average
- About 50.71 inches of rain falls on Varazze each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 79°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 42°F