Visitors can enjoy all that Vattiz has to offer including its mountain views. There are 236 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area.
Sightseeing and Staying in Vattiz
A favorite place to visit in the city is Swiss Alps. In the area, you'll also find Lumnezia Valley and Obersaxen Ski Resort.
As you start planning your visit to Vattiz, the best accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but there are 57 hotels and lodging options locally. Listed here are places to stay in the area:
- Adula Hotel is 10.4 mi (16.8 km) from the center of Vattiz. Guests who stay at this 4.5-star hotel in Flims can enjoy access to a full-service spa and 3 restaurants, along with free WiFi.
- T3 Alpenhotel Flims is 10.9 mi (17.6 km) from central Vattiz. This 3-star hotel in Flims features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free parking.
- Sunstar Hotel Flims is located 10.4 mi (16.7 km) from the heart of Vattiz. This 4-star hotel in Flims features a full-service spa, free breakfast, and an indoor pool. Our customers like its family-friendly amenities and breakfast.
Dressing for Vattiz
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 59°F during the day and 27°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 79°F, while the average at night is 40°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 82°F with nighttime averages of 50°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 66°F and nighttime averages of 28°F
- Vattiz gets about 1.02 inches of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 80°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 28°F