Visitors to Vera are sure to enjoy the golf courses and gardens. Tourists can also enjoy the city's spas and breweries. In Vera, there are 164 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Vera
A couple of favorite places to visit are Plaza de Toros de Vera and Plaza Mayor de Vera. You'll also find Desert Springs Golf Club and Playa de la Fábrica in the area.
In Vera, you'll find 164 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have plenty of choices for a perfect vacation. These are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Avent Verahotel - This 3.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and beach locale.
- Hotel Valle del Este Golf Spa - Our customers like the helpful staff at this hotel. This 4-star hotel features a full-service spa, a golf course, and free breakfast.
- Hotel Adaria Vera - This 4-star hotel features 2 outdoor pools, a restaurant, and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its family-friendly amenities and comfortable beds.
Dressing for Vera
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 69°F during the day and 47°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 85°F, while the average at night is 53°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 89°F with nighttime averages of 64°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 80°F and nighttime averages of 47°F
- Vera gets about 8.62 inches of rain per year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 87°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 48°F