Travelers to Turre will find plenty to explore and enjoy. In Turre, there are 2 hotels and other accommodations to choose from. The closest major airport is in Almeria (LEI), 29.8 mi (48 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Turre
Places to visit in the larger region include Playa Macenas Golf Resort, Santa Maria Church, and El Mirador del Castillo. In the area, you'll also find Fuente Publica de Mojacar and Mojacar Marina Golf Club.
As you make plans for a getaway to Turre, the perfect accommodation may not be in the city center but you'll find 141 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Below are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Romantic Restored Mill House With Pool in Private Gardens. Free Wi-fi is located 0.8 mi (1.4 km) from the heart of Turre. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star pension in Mojacar can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with cable TV. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its beach locale and overall value.
- Charming Townhouse With Free Unlimited Wi-fi, Air-con and Stunning Valley Views is 1.2 mi (1.9 km) from central Turre. Guests who stay at this 3-star aparthotel in Vera can enjoy access to 2 outdoor pools and a restaurant, along with an in-room kitchen. Our customers like its beach locale and overall value.
- El Flamenco is 6 mi (9.6 km) from the center of Turre. This 4-star hotel in Vera features a full-service spa, a golf course, and free breakfast. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff.
Dressing for Turre
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 69°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 47°F
- From April to June, the average is 85°F during the day and 53°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 89°F during the day and 64°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 80°F as the daytime average and 47°F as the nighttime average
- Turre gets about 8.62 inches of rain per year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 87°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 48°F