Bargain hunters enjoy visiting Verdun though all visitors are sure to find something to appreciate. Tourists can also enjoy the city's monuments and churches. In Verdun, there are 13 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Verdun
A favorite place to visit in the city is Monument de la Victoire. Additionally, you'll find Andre Maginot Memorial and Fort de Souville in the area.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 13 hotels and other lodging options available to pick from in Verdun. Below are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Les Jardins du Mess - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its convenient parking and comfortable beds.
- Hôtel Orchidées - This 3-star hotel features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi.
- Citotel Du Tigre - This 2-star hotel features free WiFi, free parking, and a bar. Expedia customers like its overall value and helpful staff.
Getting Around Verdun
To see more of the larger area, ride aboard one of the trains from Verdun Station. Verdun might not have many public transit options to choose from so consider renting a car to explore more.
Dressing for Verdun
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 54°F and the nighttime average to be 27°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 72°F during the day and 37°F at night
- July through September averages 73°F during the day and 46°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 63°F during the day and 29°F at night
- Verdun gets about 1.22 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 72°F, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 29°F