Visitors to Vescovana are sure to find plenty to explore and enjoy. There are 255 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area.
Sightseeing and Staying in Vescovana
Places to visit in the larger region include Chiesa di San Pio X, Fontana della Riconoscenza, and Torre Donà. In the area, you'll also find Accademia dei Concordi and Palazzo Roverella.
As you start planning your visit to Vescovana, the best accommodation may not be in the city center but you'll find 40 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Listed here are places to stay in the region:
- Relais Castello Bevilacqua is 16.9 mi (27.2 km) from central Vescovana. This 4-star hotel in Bevilacqua features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and breakfast.
- Hotel Commodore Terme is 13.6 mi (21.9 km) from the center of Vescovana. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Montegrotto Terme can enjoy access to 3 outdoor pools and a full-service spa, along with free WiFi.
- Hotel Aqua is located 15.8 mi (25.5 km) from the heart of Vescovana. This 3-star hotel in Abano Terme features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool. Our customers like its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Vescovana
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 62°F during the day and 32°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 84°F, while the average at night is 44°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 88°F with nighttime averages of 55°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 73°F and nighttime averages of 33°F
- Vescovana gets about 36.10 inches of rain per year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 86°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 33°F