Visiting Vi Thanh
Visitors can enjoy all that Vi Thanh has to offer including its monuments. Tourists to the city can also enjoy its rich culture.
- There are 2 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Rach Gia (VKG), 24.7 mi (39.8 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Can Tho (VCA), 31.1 mi (50 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Vi Thanh
Favorite places to visit in the city include Hau Giang Library, Victory Monument, and Hau Giang Province People's Court. Additionally, you can explore the sights and enjoy the activities in the larger area.
As you plan your getaway to Vi Thanh, you may not find the perfect place to stay centrally, but here are lodging options around the area.
- Mekong Rustic Can Tho is 24.4 mi (39.3 km) from the center of Vi Thanh. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Can Tho can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
- Kim Lan Homestay is located 5.5 mi (8.8 km) from the heart of Vi Thanh. Guests who stay at this 1-star bed & breakfast in Vị Thủy can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Vi Thanh
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 90°F and the nighttime average to be 73°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 90°F during the day and 78°F at night
- July through September averages 85°F during the day and 76°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 86°F during the day and 73°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Vi Thanh is 2.68 inches
- Hottest months are usually April and March with an average temperature of 90°F, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 74°F