Travelers to Villaherreros will find plenty to explore and enjoy. There are 31 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area.
Sightseeing and Staying in Villaherreros
Places to visit in the larger region include Iglesia de Santa Maria la Blanca, Iglesia de Santa Maria del Camino, and Iglesia de San Martin de Fromista. You'll also find Villa Romana La Olmeda and Museo Palacio de Don Pedro I in the area.
As you make plans for a getaway to Villaherreros, the perfect accommodation may not be in the city center but you'll find 19 hotels and lodging options locally. Below are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Hotel Área de Servicios Los Chopos is located in central Villaherreros. This 3-star hotel in Villaherreros features free WiFi, free parking, and a café.
- Hotel Doña Mayor is located 0.4 mi (0.6 km) from the heart of Villaherreros. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Fromista can enjoy access to a restaurant and a bar, along with free WiFi.
- Hotel En El Camino is 8.9 mi (14.3 km) from central Villaherreros. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Boadilla del Camino can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Villaherreros
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 60°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 31°F
- From April to June, the average is 82°F during the day and 39°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 86°F during the day and 48°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 71°F as the daytime average and 31°F as the nighttime average
- About 0.43 inches of rain falls on Villaherreros each year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 84°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 32°F